[Cube] FS: Apple OEM 64MB nVidia GeForce 2MX Twinview

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Sat Nov 27 23:21:18 PST 2004

This is an Apple OEM nVidia GeForce 2MX Twinview 64MB video card that
came stock in my Quicksilver tower. It has both ADC and VGA ports.
According to the FAQ at CubeOwner.com, it will work great in the Cube,
though the stock fence (backplate) may not fit. I've already upgraded
the card in my Cube, so this one is available for sale.

This card supports dual displays (spanning) and is fully Quartz Extreme
compatible.

I'm asking $150/OBO including priority shipping in the USA. If you
require international shipping, let me know. I'm sure we can work
something out.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks,
-Hal