[Cube] Icon placement problem

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Sun Nov 28 08:22:52 PST 2004

Quoth Dan MacMillan (dan at quakka.com) at 28/11/2004 04:26:

> I am running 10.3.6 on my Cube, and have a problem that's plagued me
> back a number of versions. Although my desktop is not full, anytime I
> save a file to the desktop, it's icon goes directly to the upper right
> (on top of the HD icon). This is really inconvenient, but I can't
> figure out what's causing it.

Try deleting ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Finder.plist, then log out and
back in. That's the only place I can think of that it might be stored.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://www.spiffypage.com
Hickory dickory dock, three mice ran up a clock. The clock struck one, and
the other two escaped with minor injuries.