[Cube] Big problems in Paradise

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Mon Nov 29 07:08:45 PST 2004

Op 29-nov-04 om 16:01 heeft Melvetta Overturf het volgende geschreven:

>> Perhaps, when you pulled the core out and pressed the CUDA switch,
>> one of
>> the connections to the video card became loose?
>>
>> I would pull the core again, reseat the video card and the RAM.
>> Double_check all the external connections (power, USB, video, etc.).

Alas, I checked and rechecked (maybe .10 times). All connectors are
neatly in their sockets.

Another thing I discovered is that there is no videocard at all visible
in "About this Mac" in the entry "PCI/AGP".

In principle I do not mind getting me a new(er used) card but I first
need to be sure a card replacement will solve the problem otherwise it
is a waste of money.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest