[Cube] need new video card

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Oct 6 12:48:56 PDT 2004

Go to Laurie's place and check the classifieds.  They are no longer making new ones, if that's what you are asking.  GF2/3 series was discontinued quite a while back.  Just a suggestion: Get a GF2 instead of a GF3 if you can.  Though I have a GF3, it has a fan and required a SECOND fan to keep the temps down when environmental factors were less than ideal.  A couple of folks have burned up GF3's in Cubes because there really isn't enough room for the fan to work right.  Either one will run displays up to 23" if the firmware is current.

Pep