[Cube] Intro... + cube-questions

t c k parkblue at gmx.net
Fri Oct 8 07:11:26 PDT 2004

Hi to everyone -

a quick intro: I¹m new to the Cube-list, long-time subscriber to the Duo- (I
have a 2400) and the iBook-lists. I just bought a Cube for my office after
my old beige G3 was struck by lightning :-(
I¹m a commercial Realtor in SE Florida and Muenchen/Germany, moonlighting
wine consultant, and motorcycle-rider. If you need 411 on Real Estate, wine,
Germany or motorcycles: let me know, perhaps I can help.

I just got the Cube and have a few questions:

* it¹s pretty scratched up; I saw Novus by Xoxide, Blue Magic, iKleaner and
210plus mentioned (Cubeowner.com). Is there a polish of choice?
* I was doodling while installing OS X (10.2) ­ and forgot to install
Classic. Cube is partioned into two. Of course I have no original CDs, and
my iBook restore-CDs won¹t let me install Classic now after the fact. Can I
just copy Classic from my iBook? Or do I really have to start from scratch
and erase the System/Apps partition? Arrrrg...
* I looked on eBay already, but perhaps someone on this list has speakers
and a CD-R or a CD-R/DVD-R for sale?

TIA -
-tobias.