[Cube] Burners

David Iverson nebdave at anet-chi.com
Sun Oct 10 07:16:05 PDT 2004

I tried sending this yesterday, and it got bounced indicating I was not
worthy (a list member).  One more time:

I have a 500 MHz Cube with a GeForce3, 1.5 MB RAM, 80 GB Drive, the stock
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, running whatever is the most current version of OS X.

I would like to send a bunch of old CDs to I-Tunes and then burn CD(s) to
put in the car.  As you can see, I have modified the basic unit, but I
really see no point in adding anything more to the interior of the Cube
itself.  It runs with a couple of extra fans above and below and performs
ok, as is.

I know there are a lot of external burners out there, do they play nice with
I-Tunes, or are there problems with copy protection.

Thanks,

Dave Iverson