[Cube] Burners

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Sun Oct 10 08:59:20 PDT 2004

Well, I just tried it with my LaCie external Firewire burner, and it seems
to be working fine.

But, the process will take well over an hour, including importing time.
With toast, it would take 2 or three minutes.
Perhaps iTunes has a way to copy without importing, which would reduce the
time required, but I didn't see it. And even the burning process itself is
much longer than with Toast.