[Cube] Ex. DVD burners recomendations

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Oct 11 06:35:25 PDT 2004

Check dealmac.com daily for the best deals on just about everything
mac.  A case with a Pioneer DVR-108 is about the latest and greatest,
as it will burn DV-R and DV+R as well as double layer DV+R media.  I
got one and put it in a case that had been holding an earlier Pioneer
(DVR-105, I think).  Works just fine.

OH, AND BY ALL MEANS, GET ONE WITH A FIREWIRE INTERFACE.  Especially
with a Cube where you only have USB 1.1 which is slow and not all
that reliable for large transfers, at least in my experience.

--Steve