[Cube] FS G4 Cube w 1.5 gig Ram, GF3, 40gig HD, rare PL Case (solid gloss Black)

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 19 12:59:06 PDT 2004

G4 Cube 450 mhz
1.5 gig RAM    (upgraded from 256 meg)
40 gig 7200RPM Harddrive  (upgraded from 20 gig 5400 rpm)

GeForce 3 (Apple OEM w ADC & VGA) and orig. ATI Rage 128pro (DVI & VGA)
Quartz Extreme is activated with the GF3 card
GF3 still goes for near $300 by itself.

Harmen Kardon USB Pro Speakers (with covers)
CD/DVD (orig. built-in)
2 Firewire & 2 USB ports
56K Modem & 10/100 Ethernet
Keyboard, power supply and cables.
inc. all original Documentation and Disks (OS9, Hardware diagnostic,
etc.)

RARE PowerLogix Case
- Solid Black - High Gloss
- There were only about 5 of this case made.
- Protects the DC/DC board by moving it to open air space for better
cooling

15" ADC Apple Monitor (LCD)
- no bad pixels or scratches
- perfect condition with orig box

OS X 10.2 or 10.3 installed and updated. (let me know)
I can install Office, Photoshop, etc - Let me know what you want
installed.

This is a fully functional system that I currently use.  It has served
me very well and looks very cool.  The Cube has a small footprint and
this one being gloss black seems to disappear like a mirror on the
desk.  An awesome system that I am sad to see go.

I looked on at the auction sites to finding Cubes for sale. Most have
older DVI monitors and no graphic card upgrade and are priced from
$600- $1100.

I am looking for $1100 US for this system plus shipping.  I will give
you all the first chance and list it on ebay in a week or so.  If you
want some pictures email me directly.  Questions - ask me.

My ebay ID is Donobob and my feedback is perfect (173) and I have sold
to many people within this list.

Thanks
jj

PS:  Sorry for the sell posting but you people would have the largest
interest in this Cube and have been so good with information over the
years, I felt it would be unfair not to tell you about it before I list
on ebay.