[Cube] mail problems

Riba riba at ml1.net
Wed Oct 20 08:46:08 PDT 2004

On Oct 20, 2004, at 16:06, James W.Dawson wrote:

> Hi:  Contact your internet provider and see if perhaps they are still
> on the server, or available on an internet web site-  It worked for
> me!  Jim Dawson.

Speaking of it, I recommend everyone to get a decent IMAP mail account
(like .Mac, but there are cheaper and better options out there). That
way you can keep your mails on the server and also local copies, and
you can have the same 'inbox' on all machines that you are using it
from.
I have personally paid for www.fastmail.fm account, and I am very happy.
No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way, batteries not included,
not a life preserver, and a ton of other standard disclaimers apply.