[Cube] Cube OK out of case but restarts before chime in case-FIXED

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 20 13:07:43 PDT 2004

Solved problem. It was a screw which had come off the
power switch. The thermal sensitive power switch is on
a small circuit board which is secured and earthed by
two torx screws. It now powers up after gently
touching the top of the case, as previosly i would
turn on about a quarter of an inch from the case.
Thanx everyone for the help.
Andre