[Cube] OT: Panasonic DVD-R/DVD-RAM video recorder

Eric Pentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Fri Sep 17 11:22:04 PDT 2004

I already sent a message to David but thought the whole list could
benefit.

We've got many lists at TheMacintoshGuy.com. It would be a huge help if
we could work hard on joining and participating in the lists that
pertain to the message as opposed to sending off topic messages.

In this case, the MacDV list would be the perfect place.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

Eric
listmom