[Cube] OT: Panasonic DVD-R/DVD-RAM video recorder

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Fri Sep 17 16:04:07 PDT 2004

    I've had a somewhat similar problem of late on my Cube. Shutdown and
Restart do not work from any of the menus. Sleep /does/ work from the menu,
but the keyboard shortcut (CTRL-Eject) no longer brings up a shutdown menu.

    The only effective way I can seem to restart this baby is by bringing up
a Terminal window and using sudo for either restart or shutdown.

    Any ideas? Bueller? Anyone?

A.J.

Quoth George Pepper :