[Cube] Hard Drive Hum

cubelover at mac.com cubelover at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 23:37:56 PDT 2004

Thanks to Jesse and Richard for your advice.  I've checked everything over and loosened and tightened all the screws (by the heatsink and the grille).  The hum is still less but it's not completely silent.  Kind of disappointing since one of my favorite things about the cube is its silence.  I'll spend some more time working on it this weekend, but I may end up going back to the old hard drive.  The background hum/drone is driving me crazy...