[Cube] Dead Boot

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Apr 6 08:50:28 PDT 2005

Turned out to be a hosed boot partition. Using Option on startup, I
finally got the CD-ROM of Panther Disk 1 to boot and the OS X partition
is totally hosed, won't mount, won't repair, even has a different name
than the one I had given it.

I reinstalled Panther on another partition but the damaged one still
won't mount nor repair in Disk Utilities.

Does anyone know what tools I could use to recover it and get it
mounted?