ACH! Re: [Cube] Bluetooth for Cube=> no Headset support? (X-post)

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Wed Apr 6 13:42:08 PDT 2005

THANKS, EVERYBODY,

I just received the D-Link Bluetooth Adapter (DBT-120), plugged it in, ran the Bluetooth Firmware Updater (from Apple--I had already updated to BT 1.5.x), and the Headset category was instantly there, and the Plantronics M3000 Headset was recognized and bonded (or whatever the term is) in a matter of seconds!

Now, I have this Anycom Bluetooth 120 Dongle that is relatively useless to me.  Wouldn't even provide headset services in Win XP.  But, it was so inexpensive, that it hardly seems worth going to the trouble of trying to return it to e-Cost.

--Steve