[Cube] Is julian tracy still around? - YES

Aaron bond007 at teleport.com
Thu Apr 7 19:46:08 PDT 2005

Mr. Tracy:

I know it is a bit late at this point, but I saw an ad in a photography
web site about you buying a full Fuji GX617 system, and were wanting to
sell it.  Unfortunately, the ad was from around 2001, so I am doubting
you still have it.  If so, and it is collecting dust somewhere, I am
interested if you are up for a reasonable price.  Film seems to be a
quickly dying breed, but I really like the images from this camera and
would like to own one.

Thanks,

Aaron