[Cube] Start-up - again

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Mon Apr 11 09:07:28 PDT 2005

In OS 9 click on the apple menu and go to startup disk. When it opens
if it shows and osx startup disk choose it and restart. Should work for
you.Melvetta
On Apr, 11 2005, , at 10:51 AM, Ken Johnson wrote:

My Cube appears to still have OS 9.2.2 on it, so I tried starting from
that system (to update the ROM).  It wouldn't start - got a floppy
question mark image.  So, I tried to go back to OSX 10.3.8, by holding
down the option key, but no luck - the start options shown were only
the hard drive, not an operating system choice.

How do I get it to start in OS X?

Ken Johnson