[Cube] Cube Valuation

Tom Hostler hostler at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 03:58:06 PDT 2005

Hi

I'm looking for a place to determine a value for my Cube setup, prior
to a sale in a few weeks - i'm afraid the lure of a 30" G5 setup
beckons ...

I've scanned a few Ebay auctions, and got a feel, but no two systems
are identical, so it's hard. Laurie's classifieds are invaluable, but I
didn't see many complete systems there. I'd really like to keep the
setup whole, and sell it to another cubester, rather than sell it off
in pieces.

Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a valuation (i'm UK based and
would like to sell to a UK buyer if possible).

UK 450 Cube model.
Sonnet 1.25 Mhz Upgrade fitted
NVidia GeForce 3MX card fitted
MCE Superdrive fitted (2 x I think - the original upgrade they offered)
1.5Gb RAM fitted
Airport card fitted
Seagate 7200.7 120Gb Drive
Original Keyboard & Mouse & USB Speakers

plus

22" Cinema Display with ADC
USB iSub
Belkin Bluetooth dongle

and

Original 450Mhz Processor
Original CD/DVD-ROM drive
Original 20Gb HD
Original ATi Rage video card
GeForce 2MX video card (VGA output dodgy, ADC fine)

System runs perfectly, and cosmetically is great. Suffers slightly from
the stress cracks, but no major nasty scratches. Cinema display has one
dead pixel only.

All boxes, CD's & Manuals.

Thanks in advance.

Tom