[Cube]British English

Helen Lowe helenjlowe at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:49:25 PDT 2005

I'm hoping a Cube lister might have some experience with ViaVoice. I have
installed OS10.3.9 and want to install ViaVoice Version 10.3 for OSX . Silly
me! It's a nightmare.

Apart from the sheer frustration of reading text over and over dozens of
times to try to get the Setup Installer to accept it, I am having problems
getting the system's International preferences to show British English. All
it shows is 'English' and then 'United Kingdom' on the format preferences.

Without British English on the system, ViaVoice installs American English
version by default and you can't install the British English option which
apparently is there.

Any ideas?