[Cube] No more powerup chime for me...

John Bryan johnbryan at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 16:00:37 PDT 2005

ok, thanks;
I tried that and it chimed booting from from 9 to 9, 9 back to 10,
but from 10 to 10 no go; will keep trying;

Tried this also:

"Mac OS X hints has a thread on the startup chime volume <http://
www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031220154651763> which
includes a link to a utility for setting it <http://
www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~arcana/StartupSound/index.en.html>."

but so far has not made a difference;

if it has cleared up for others that were having the problem, then at
least there's hope for me;

thanks,
jb