[Cube] HDV Edit on Cube

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Aug 8 00:55:22 PDT 2005

On 7 Aug, 2005, at 15:57, Melvetta Overturf wrote:

Also, on my G4 Power Mac dulie, for some reason I see a language in my
URL addresss and a lot of other email programs, that looks like Arabic
and I don't know how to get it back to English. Can someone help me?
I've checked everything I can think of.

Check your settings in System Preferences/International/Input Menu.
Also, check Mail/Preferences/Fonts & Colors.

You may have selected a non-english language as your default language,
just don't ask me how you can do that without knowing you did it.