[Cube] AirPort Extreme BS or AirPort Express?

csearles at t-online.de csearles at t-online.de
Tue Aug 9 07:47:53 PDT 2005

Take a closer look at the specs on Apple's web site. As far as I've
understood, the Airport Express is essentially an Airport Extreme Base
Station Lite, i.e. it has the same basic functionality as the Airport
Extreme BS, but can only handle up to 10 users. In addition, of course,
it has the iTunes streaming capabilities which is also something someone
would want more on a home network than in a professional business
setting.

So, if you're on a home network with less than 10 computers and would
like to stream your music, go for the Airport Express. It's literally
that simple.

Chris Searles