[Cube] AirPort Extreme BS or AirPort Express?

csearles at t-online.de csearles at t-online.de
Tue Aug 9 08:23:43 PDT 2005

I thought the same thing about 4 years ago about how nice it would be to
have ISDN backup in case my DSL connection failed and opted for a more
expensive wireless router from Draytek.

Never needed the ISDN backup...

(Although the Draytek router has always served me well. In a recent Mac
magazine in Germany it even finished in first  place ahead of all other
routers they tested, including the Apple BS.)