[Cube] Over 120GB HD on Cube?

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Tue Aug 9 08:35:11 PDT 2005

I am using it on my Cube. I have a Western Digital 320 GB  with one
partition 127,75 GB and one 170,10 GB no problems so far.
I have tried several hard-drives and fond this WD to be the most
quiet and lowest temperature.
I have tried Seagate Barracuda 160 GB and 300 GB and Samsung 160 GB
but the Seagates were to load for me and the Samsung was quiet got my
Cube smelling hot so I didn't dare keep it in there.
The Western Digital 320 GB is excellent though.
If you by your harddrive from OWC you can get Intech HD Speedtools
for 10$.
The restrictions is that you have to have the first partition >
127,99 GB
Joel