[Cube] Over 120GB HD on Cube?

David Grant dgrant at iastate.edu
Tue Aug 9 13:36:42 PDT 2005

I think there are 2 points of confusion

1. In Europe a comma is often  used in places
where in the US a period would be used

298,1 GB == 298.1 GB

2. The original post used a > when a < was probably intended

The restrictions is that you have to have the first partition > 127,99 GB
probably was intended to be
The restrictions is that you have to have the first partition < 127,99 GB
or in US-speak
The restrictions is that you have to have the first partition < 127.99 GB

Hope I got these right  :-)

DG