[Cube] Is this list alive?

Luis Meleiro Luis_Meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Dec 22 09:24:48 PST 2005

Geordie,

I suppose you're referring to the oroginal HK Soundsticks (USB based).
If you lose sound again, try both:
1. Changing the USB port(s) on your Cube or Apple LCD Display
2. Open Audio MIDI Setup located in Applications>Utilities and change
the Default Output and System Output sources on the fly. See if sound
comes back.

Yeah I know, Cubes are a little bit flaky concerning audio.

Good luck,
LM

>>>geordiep at blueyonder.co.uk 12/22/05 4:07 pm >>>

Well, my Cube (10.4.3, 1.5Gb, PL1.2GHz, 120Gb HD, Flashed Radeon 7000)
with HK Soundsticks keeps losing it's system beep - no sound when
using the
volume keys on the keyboard.  I have to restart it it to get it back
- any ideas
what's causing this?

The Soundsticks are plugged directly into the cube by the way.

Not really a reson to buy new, but something to keep the list going
perhaps!

Cheers

Geordie