[Cube] cubes in general

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Fri Dec 23 08:10:22 PST 2005

That is an opinion.  One that I don't happen to share.  Sure, the
Cube looks cool, but I don't find my Mini to be "merely
utilitarian."  It has an elegance all it's own.

To be frank, my opinion is that the lucite Cube (And my 23" display)
are starting to look kind of dated.

But... that's just an opinion. ;^)

George A Pepper BM MM
"The Alps of Texas", USA