[Cube] Best upgrades

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Fri Dec 23 09:54:36 PST 2005

I have really enjoyed the active Cuber emails I have received as of
late. All of us really lucked out when Apple released the first Cube. I
had never touched a computer until I bought my new Cube. I have loved
every minute I spent/spend on it. We are lucky to have them and I think
I am beginning to see 'envy in the eyes of those who are less
fortunate.' I will also display it on my LR shelf when it meets its
demise.
I'm having trouble with it now. I need a washer for the power on button
and so far not luck. No any places?

Oh, and above all:MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL OR
YA'LL! MELVETTA