[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 16, Issue 6

Lee Larson leelarson at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 15:26:43 PST 2005

Scott Strungis asked:

> Has anyone tried any sort of DVR work with their Cube?
>
> I am sort of at the point of upgrade, or buy new...A Mini, or a
> homemade
> Intel based box for Myth TV or something of that sort.

I use a Cube as a front end for MythTV with standard resolution TV.
My main Myth backend is a Fedora 3 Linux box with a Sempron processor
that sits in the basement. It has four tuners, oodles of drive space,
and feeds out to four front end machines scattered throughout the
house. The Cube is in the master bedroom because it makes no noise.