[Cube] Vibration Isolation

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 09:46:39 PST 2005

I've had my Cube sitting on an old gel wrist-rest, for a couple of
years, which conveniently divides in half to give just the right size.
  (It also gives a greater cross-section for the cold air supply!)

I'm not sure about the use you have in mind, for I guess that at some
frequencies the gel might even amplify movement. This is assuming that
you get significant cabinet vibration (?!?!?!?!?!)

David