[Cube] Best HD & Best Combo Drive

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 15:47:19 PST 2005

The Samsung P80 160 GB 7200r 8Mb is your best bet.
It is as quiet as my 80 GB Barracuda IV, only a slight hum that you can
only hear when your room is absolutely quiet.
Also you get 128 GB capacity which is the maximum for an internal drive
in your Cube (21 GB is not used).
A 120 GB drive gives you 111 GB formated.
I have also read that there is a new line of drives from Western
Digital starting with a 320 GB drive that is not only quiet but also
requires less power. They are just coming out on the market.

Joel