[Cube] Vibration Isolation

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 1 17:52:43 PST 2005

When I had my cube, I had it on a piece of 3/4" plywood with a groove
cut to the exact outline of the Cube base.  It was very secure and wood
being soft, totally elliminated the vibration I had seen when directly
on my desk.

The DVI connection on the Cube is for computer use.  Are you saying
your LCD TV has a DVI port?  Follow the TV manual recomendations and do
not void your warrantee.

jj

On 1-Feb-05, at 11:59 AM, cube-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com