[Cube] firmware problem

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Feb 3 02:07:55 PST 2005

Bruce (and all):

I also think that sharing/making a .smi, .dmg or .toast file available would be highful appreciated.
I've turned my mind into water thinking of what might happened to my "Hardware Diagniostic" CD.
Mine came bundled with the Cube package but it's the only CD missing, and I really don't know where to look after it.

So I join Bruce in this petition to someone who's got it and wants to share with this Cube community. TIA.

LM

>>> brucarr at rogers.com - 02/02/2005 6:55 PM >>>
Luis:
I bought my cube second hand and I didn't get a Hardware Diagnostic CD that
would of normally come with a new cube.
Would anyone on the list know where one could download a disk image, a ftp
site or something?
Forever grateful - if someone with the ways and means could make it
available to us cubists without such a necessity.