[Cube] Running cube without optical drive?

Kyoung Seop Kim coreblue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:24:28 PST 2005

I'm using my Cube without the optical drive. AND with TWO hard drives!
It's fine. My stock optical drive(DVD-rom) had some trouble ejecting
discs and I got external DVD burner.

My Cube works flawlessly with all modifications; 1.3 Gigadesign CPU,
Radeon 7500, Ram 1GB, and two hard drives 80GB+80GB. It can boot from
the external firewire DVD burner as well.