[Cube] Won't boot - but my fault....

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 18:09:03 PST 2005

It almost works - it will let me select the hard drive, or the CD.  If
I select the hard drive - same result; if I select the CD, a mouse
fault stops the boot process.  I'm hoping there is a key sequence
(during start-up) that allows selection between OS-X and OS-9 (like the
startup preference).\\
Ken