[Cube] Cube Hardware Test CD

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Wed Feb 9 03:26:36 PST 2005

Of course, the answer is to save the pennies and get toast.

Or do as I did, buy a Lacie FW DVD burner in order to get the included
Toast Titanium.

As a veteran of innumerable CD/DVD burning programs, most confessedly
of the cursed Wintel variety, I find Toast the single best program I've
on my Cube -- simple elegance, yet does any or all of the sophisticated
things I've wanted to do.

Don