[Cube] OFF Topic but worth it/MIME?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Feb 10 06:11:11 PST 2005

I WOULD assume it 'cause when I paste the link/URL in my Apple Safari 1.2.4 (v125.12) it immediately starts downloading a .wmv file without displayng the 'lego' logo or further errors. Apologies for wondering!

Perhaps you MAY have your problem solved downloading this:

< http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx?pid=windowsmedia >

LM

>>> pep27 at mac.com - 10/02/2005 2:01 PM >>>
Why would you assume I'm not referring to the page I'm obviously referring to?  Of COURSE it's the gatesconan.html page that gave me the MIME message. All my machines give the same message and they're all using Safari 1.0.3 (v85.8.1)

Pep