[Cube] everything MAGNIFIED and wont turn off, help?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Fri Feb 25 02:48:19 PST 2005

Did you accidentally change your screen resolution to a lower ratio?  I tried that when I got your message and it made evrything gigantic.

Pep

From:
<Lacorona at aol.com>

To:
<cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

Date:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 02:17:58 AM PST

Subject:
[Cube] everything MAGNIFIED and wont turn off, help?

hi everyone
 i am a longtime lurker on this site and keep learning so much from you guys. I always appreciate your expertise and good natures. My prob is this

 1. I have my trusty beloved cube and OS 10.3. Then, I accidentally turned on some kind of total magnification so my whole desktop and all my applications and startup icons are HUGE. I dont know how i did it. It has nothing to do with the dock magnification. I have tried everything I can think of to get all my desktop files and icons and MS word etc. to be regular sized. I have googled the problem until I am numb and no olutions. Help me? I have my cube partitioned also with OS 9. There is no Close View or any of the other things on here that used to control magnification. I cannot remember what application, if any, I had open when my fingers slipped and hit some keys and suddenly HUGE everything appeared.

 I am so frustrated; i spent three hours tonight, reading, tinkering, trying various solutions . Nada. I hope you can help me

 thank you
 ceep