[Cube] Re: Re: mac mini

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.com
Wed Jan 12 10:51:36 PST 2005

Sitting waiting for the cube list today to read what everyone thinks about
this!
Must say, though I am a loyal cubist, the minimac does cover most of the
bases. I think if they offered another version allowing more RAM and a
bigger hardrive, I would be sold down the river. However, given this is
intended as a mass-market switcher product, it would be sad to move away
from the definite niche status of the cube.
I also echo whoever made the comments on the RAM upgrades. I went through
the costs on the website. How can they possibly justify doubling the price
of the unit to ad some RAM?
Anyway, I for one will be watching this closely.
Best to all
Chris