[Cube] Graphics cards, once more...

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.com
Thu Jan 20 13:42:26 PST 2005

This question has been asked and answered a million times before so I will
be brief. Can anyone direct me to some good information about GeForce2 MX,
32, and sleep deprivation. I finally got one and installed it last week.
Have to say I have not noticed much difference (but then I don¹t play
games). At first it was sleeping like a baby as ever, now my dear cube is up
all night. I should have read all the previous millions of replies I a bit
more detail! (450mhz, 1.5Gig, combi drive, 120GB drive, OS X 10.2.8). Many
thanks as ever in advance. Chris