[Cube] Silence is Deafening

Joseph B. Gurman jgurman at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 15:35:22 PST 2005

     Jeff Coco wrote:

>I got the shipping notice on my bto Mini on Monday. Will let the list
>know when it's here.
>
>Jeff Coco
>
>On Jan 20, 2005, at 1:05 PM, Michael Blossom wrote:
>
>>  Does anyone on this list have their Mini yet?  I want to know how quiet
>>  it is.
>>
>>  - Mike
>>

>>>  After all that chatter about the mini and such - It's strange not to
>>>  hear
>>>  anything for a couple of days...

     Ditto - I got the shipping notice today. Strange thing is, it
claims it's coming from Middletown PA, which is not the Jonestown PA,
where "ACI," Apple's distribution unit/partner(?) is located, and
which shipped the mouse and keyboard (and various earlier items I've
ordered).

     Why Pennsylvania and not China? Why Middletown and not Jonestown?
Why a putty knife and not a screwdriver?

	http://www.smashsworld.com/2005/01/taking-apart-mac-mini-how-to.php

     I don't know.

						Joe Gurman
--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                          - Douglas