[Cube] ipod help - FYI

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Thu Jan 20 22:44:28 PST 2005

Your experience is interesting, because I take my iPod, linked to my cube,
on the road with me and my iBook, and iTunes doesn't exit when I click
'No' on the iBook.  I wonder what the difference is? Generation of the
iPod (mine is and old skool 1G)? Synch method (Auto by playlist or manual
for me). Mine is also set to mount on the desktop. I wonder if that
matters?

BTW, I'd just copy the files off with terminal, rather than scrounge for
some program that does the same thing...

Allan