[Cube] New cube owner, OS 10.3 or 10.4?

Steven Southerden Dive aptn05 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 5 11:41:10 PDT 2005

Andrew

I put the Maxtor Diamondmax 120GB (6Y120L0) in mine ages ago wth no
problem, and it's quiet. I'm using 10.4.1 and also runs like a dream,
and I put in a PowerLogix 1GHz CPU + NVIDIA GF2 MX card, so the DC/DC
supply isn't overloaded by putting in anything too power-hungry.  My
Cube is my main machine, so it's received some tender loving care,
and I won't part with it ever, even if I get a more powerful Mac
eventually.

Steve in Dartford (UK)