[Cube] Spontaneous power loss?

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Sun Jul 17 20:59:06 PDT 2005

I recently bought a power supply on eBay (new) for $41.00. Not a bad
price! Reason for purchase is my Cube won't power up at all. No matter
what I do, even with the new power supply. I read an email from a Cuber
not long ago that said you can connect the Cube to another Mac with a
firewire cable and you can use your info through the other Mac. I
haven't tried this yet but am going to soon. Am also going to give the
Cuda switch a poke and see if that will help. I shall see.......
Good luck to you A.J.