[Cube] FireWire Enclosure for Cube HD?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 15:09:32 PDT 2005

Now that I've shipped off the Cube, I'm left with the task of finding a FireWire enclosure for a stock Cube 20GB Western Digital Caviar 205AA Enhanced IDE HD.  I'm going to be using it with the Mini to retrieve all of my old data, of course, but it would be nice to have it portable so that I can use it with my poor old G4 400MHz TiBook, which is stuck with a dinky 10GB HD and is constantly giving me "Startup Disk Almost Full!" warnings these days.  Anyone know a good one that will fill the bill?

TIA,

Pep