[Cube] Re: The Mini is so... small

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Thu Jul 21 17:20:00 PDT 2005

I just got the NewerTech version of this today, and it works great. I
dropped in my spare Seagate 120GB drive and hooked it up to my Cube.
So far, so good.

It's really quiet and the kit was only $99 at OWC. It has 3 Firewire
and 3 downstream USB ports.

It's almost small enough to fit under the Cube, but it's a little too
tall. It would hit the cables plugged into it.

-Hal