[Cube] HDV Edit on Cube

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 27 00:52:08 PDT 2005

Yes you can. Max out the ram to 1.5 GB. A lot of RAM is key to
editing. You can use iMovie HD, Final Cut Express HD )both with the
same transcoders included) or Final Cut Pro 5 natively. You do NOT
need nor want a dual 3 Xeon PC to edit HDV. You want a dual 2.5 or
2.7 GHz G5 with Final Cut Studio. But your Cube will do until then. ;
^ )