[Cube] HDV Edit on Cube

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jul 27 22:01:24 PDT 2005

If the drive exhibits problems while trying to retrieve data from it, my
professional advice is to follow the following path:

1st - repair volume with Disk Utility
2nd - repair volume with Disk Warrior
3rd - call a pro :)

I keep Norton Utilities far away from any OS X system I care about.
Tech Tool Pro has it's merits as a consumer-level diagnostic tool, but I
don't find it particularly useful as a repair tool. Drive 10 is marginally
better as a repair tool and once in a blue mood I'll come across a volume
that Disk Warrior has trouble with, but Drive 10 is able to repair - so I
keep it around, but it's a last resort recommendation.

That will be $90, please :)

Laurie