[Cube] Anybody else waiting for the Dual 1.3Ghz from Powerlogix?

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Thu Jun 2 19:33:55 PDT 2005

I ordered the PowerForce 7457 Dual 1.3Ghz CPU unit for my Cube from OWC
back in early April and have not seen it yet.  I did receive an email
indicating that it was on back order.

I'm just wondering if *anyone* out there has received this upgrade?

If so, how's it working for you?  Did you run Xbench against it?
How'd it score?

thx...
--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator